This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Can't save

I have been using this happily, its worked great, now when I insert my text in block 1, you are supposed to click "save and next", I click it and nothing happens. It flashes, but keeps me on the edit page, it won't let me go back to choose another box on the layout page and if I go away, it definitely doesn't save the page I've worked on. Why would it save over 8 pages and now suddenly it won't save anything. It also won't show me the graphics anymore, suddenly all I get is the page with a red X in it rather than the little picture showing me where my text will go on the page. I think I am going to have to do this at home. Could it be my server or firewall? But why would it work for 4 hours, then suddenly not? Makes me nuts.

???

Could you start by telling us what software you are having the problem with. Bravenet provides two totally different on-line editors and there are hundreds of third party products that you could be referring to.

Re: Can't save

Well, I'm using the editor for dummies (not the official name, but the easy version). I am wondering now if it won't accept the fonts because most of it is in French and maybe it won't accept the accents and stuff. I will try adding something that has no accents and see if that works. Does it accept foreign language fonts does anyone know?