This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Let's see if I've got this straight

Ok,let's see if I understand. If I've saved my pages on the file manager, I don't have to publish them like I do with the website wizard...AND they will stay the way that I leave them as saved. There's no reason for me to worry if they aren't published. Check out my new music I have available at my site. Click on the subscribe button. I need to change the name of that button, and move the position of another button. Oh and I need some help getting a few of my pics to show up. Thanks, SOTRG

Images

The missing images all seem to be located at http://photos.bravenet.com/

I don't know if photo album images are supposed to be able to be used on web pages, but I know a lot of people have posted with the same problem. Upload copies to your site, and show them from there.

But the images accepted at photo album are way to big (file size) to be used on web pages. Edit them in a graphics program first. Don't try to use images of more than 30 kilobytes. And then only if you have one or two images on that page. The image on your main page (or that should have been on your main page) is too big. Try to make something like this (27 kilobytes):
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Re: Images

Hey thanks! I appreciate the help. This is my first stab at webhosting. I'm trying to get my music out there and see if people like it. The problem is my music is moving lots faster than my site. I need to be able to send prospective employers, sponsors,etc. to a site that will be an asset to my band. I'm up for any suggestions or help you have to offer.