This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
I just signed up & got instructions.BUT, I get an msg when I try anything, tells me to try later. He

I just signed up & got the emails of instructions. BUT, I get an error msg when I try anything, telling me to try again later. Is this normal? Help?

Thanks,
Bethany

Browser: ladymariota@yahoo.com

Re: I just signed up & got instructions.BUT, I get an msg when I try anything, tells me to try later

Server outages are not unknown on the web. Without knowing how long you were trying for it is impossible to say how serious the problem is.

If you experience this retry once to see if it is a temporary glitch, if you still can't get in leave it for a couple of hours.

If the problem is still occurring then you have something to complain about.

Re: I just signed up & got instructions.BUT, I get an msg when I try anything, tells me to try later

I understand what you are saying but it would be broke all around. BTW it still won't download.
Where is my website I'm supposed to paste things into?
Where do the templates uploadon the host, if I chose that option instead of download. I did sign up for the bravenet acct.

Honestly, I havea technical background, I just can't find my starting point. Help is appreciated!!
Bethany

Browser: ladymariota@yahoo.com