This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Getting nowhere faaast

I NEED SOME HELP....FAST.

I AM SOO VERY FRUSTRATED. I AM TRYING TO TRYING TO MAKE MY WEBSITE. THOUGHT IT WAS ALL SET, AND I HAD PICS IN MY PICTURE ALBUM. I TOLD OTHER PEOPLE ON A SITE TO GO VISITE. THEY SAID THEY SEE NO PICS ON MY SITE. WHAT THE HECK...I PUT LIKE 15 PICS ON THERE.

ALSO THIS SITE DOES NOT LET YOU SEE YOURR WHOLE SITE BEFORE PUBLISHING. EVERYTHING IS DONE PAGE BY PAGE, VERY CONFUSING. I CANT CHANGE MY PAGES THE WAY I WANT THEM TO BE. WHEN I MAKE A CHANGE, IT DONT SAVE IT.

I WANT TO BE ABLE TO SEEE THE PAGES THE WAY OTHERS WILL AND EDIT ANYTHING WITHOUT GOING BACK EVERY TIME TO EACH PAGE AND EDIT. SOMEONE HELP PLEASE.

Re: Getting nowhere faaast

Hi carol,
I am having a similar sort of problem in that when you edit in header and footer ,when you preview it it does not show on the webpage what you have done in the editing.
The web page comes up with something completely different.

The website wizard provides a very basic page creation utility for beginners who do not require any sophistication in their site.

1. Switch from the Website Wizard to a PC based editor
2. Use .css and .js files to manage common elements.

Re: Re: Getting nowhere faaast

Hello and thanks for reply. One question i have...huhh.?? What do mean pc based and that other stuff. Where do i go to find this.

Hi Carol,
not that it will help you to much but I am having similar problem with pictures, might be worthwhile you having a look at any answers I may get, there must be someone out there who can help without making silly comments, and who isn't trying to show how clever they are. Everyone has to learn.
Good luck.

Rick T.