This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Need help to view changes to website

Okay, I have changed the way my website looks, changed the title on the forums page, and made changes to the ablum page, I deleted the picture on the left had side as i realized it was reduntent, and the re-published it, but when I go in and look at my site none of the changes are showing, it still looks the same. I have deleted my cookies, my brower cache, everything I can think of, can anyone help or click on the website link and check it if they see the changes Thanks

Re: Need help to view changes to website

Are you using the Wizard or a proper web editor or have you tried to use both and have overwritten one version with the other?

If you use the Wizard then ALL changes must be made through the Wizard. If you use any other editor you can mix and match as required as long as you don't use the Wizard.

The Publish option is specific to the Wizard and recreates the web page from scratch based on what is defined within the Wizard. ALL other web editors work on the web page directly either on your site or a copy on your computer. If you are working on your computer then you just need to Upload the files after you finish editing them.