This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
WHY ISN'T MY DOMAIN FORWARDING NOT WORKING

Hello. I bought a domain Saturday and on Sunday I tried to get it forwared to my free web page, but its Friday and themedleyshow.com is still not forwarding. WHY WON'T IT FORWARD?

PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!

Browser: sizzlemctwizzle,4

Re: WHY ISN'T MY DOMAIN FORWARDING NOT WORKING

come on someone please reply

You usually don't get a reply unless someone is around who actually has an answer. Or someone just wants to be annoying. Anyway, your domain seems to be forwarding just fine. I can see your free web page just fine. Are you seeing something different?

I just wanted a reply thats all, but the the domain I want to forward is themedleyshow.com

Well, a whois of your domain name shows that you have Bravenet's name server set, so you problem is with Bravenet. About the only thing you can do is go to the Bravenet Support Center and generate a trouble ticket. The link is at the top of every forum post.

Have you checked to see if the website shows on other computers? The same thing happened to me, however, when I checked other computers, my site loaded without any problems.

I don't know the answer however that is a place to begin. I did post my question on this thread, so stay tuned as my post my get answered.

Take care---