This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
linking pages.

THIS is a betting site.I have on frontpage :u-bet-nfl 'I want it to open to my nfl page,how is it done.??OR what is the html code???next is u-bet-boxing 'same thing??I want it to open to boxing page???so on so forth....I do hope I am explaining it correctly... I have been working on this 4 days,not working yet..I have not cracked the secret... HOPE someone can help

Re: linking pages.

The solution to your problems are best sought in a different forum. May I offer a suggestion? There are numerous psychiatric resources available in your area. You have, for the past several months, overloaded this board with your juvenile craving for attention.

get a life

and learn how to use a graphics editor...

Re: linking pages.

I do think u deserve 2 b reported to Bravenet & I will,u r a very ignorant person..WITHOUT KNOWLEDGE OF HTML CODING,,,RIGHT???..I can tell u with the help of bravenet I was able 2 create 4 sites.AND help other members of bravenet since they had helped me...BUT this issue is very complicated,"SO U DON'T HAVE A CLUE WHAT " U R" TALKING ABOUT,,,HA,HA"..(I will work on it alone,DO NOT NEED IGNORANCE TO HELP ME) I have helped other members,without judging them,..GROW UP.