This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Check out our site

Hi everyone!

Please take a look at our site and sign our guestbook!! Let us know what you think!

Re: Check out our site

www.emotionzartgallery.com

Site looks great! although pics load fast, thumbnails seem to load slow and I have T1 connection.
If you get the same comment again maybe consider dumbing down thumbnails for quicker page loading.

Went looking 4 it,but could not be found it.says"cannot find server!!!

The thumbs load slow because they are being sourced from a different website. The solution is obvious, though maybe Aimee has a reason for doing this.

Bravenet was having some issues yesterday - that's probably why you were not able to view the site! (I had trouble viewing it,too)

As far as the pics being sourced from another website, I think the reason why the thumbnails are loading slowly is because the files are loaded "full size" and then manually shrunk-down to fit into the table and they are all hyperlinked to the other galleries on the site (not other websites).

I'm still a rookie at this website design stuff. I have basically just used Bravenet's visual editor to put this all together.

Thank you guys for your comments and advise...keep 'em coming

great site, very good work, I am finding out how hard it is to do a site so I really appreciate seeing a nice one.

Browser: lauramay_67,4