This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
CAN'T UPLOAD PICTURES

Whenever I try to upload a picture, it says that the picture may already exsist.???

Re: CAN'T UPLOAD PICTURES

Does it?

It would help if you told us what software you were using to upload as there are two different on-line utilities provided or you could be using any of dozens of third party FTP options.

Re: Re: CAN'T UPLOAD PICTURES

I have never uploaded the any of the pictures that I am trying to post. I am using Bravenet's picture upload thing in webpage editor.

Did you ever figure out how to get your pictures uploaded because i keep getting a error message

Browser: lauramay_67,4

Nope, I'm still stuck.

What type of pictures are you trying to upload? Are they jpegs? Your version might only allow you to upload certain types of files. It shouldn't do that, but comps can be fidgety. See if the photos you're trying to upload are jpegs.If they aren't, try converting them to such. If they are already, then I don't see what you're doing wrong. All you're doing is: (tell me if I'm correct)clicking Upload photo, which then takes you to your photo files, you open a file, or double click on a picture, hit Open, and then hit Upload photo. Am I correct? Is that what happens? And then after you hit Upload, it says that that file already exists? I have no clue.
Sorry, my knowledge only goes so far. Wish I could be more help!

-Five Ounce Swallow-

Hey, I am also having problems uploading pics. I have a free acount and my pics are Jpeg and it says that i cant upload pics with "." extention. WTH?
How am I to upload then? Or how can I put pics up in the the site or somewhere so i can then give the URL?