This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Vistor Counter Help, Please!!

Could Someone Give Me And IDIOTS Guide To Putting A Visitor Counter On Your Page (Including Creating It) Coz I Tryed And I Just Cand Get It To Work!

For Example When I Look At My Stats (that tell u how many ppl have bin on it 2day) It Says None, When I No There Have Been Coz Theirs Post On The Forum!

Please Help

Re: Vistor Counter Help, Please!!

I am also having this problem. I have tried and tried but can not get the counter onto my site. I wish someone could tell me what I am doing wrong. HELP!!

Josh, I visited your page, checked the counter, it was showing 75. I checked your stats, apparently your counter is set to register unique visits rather that a simple hit counter. You can change this configuration by this route: log in/registered services/manage counters/settings/counter type: select "visit" or "hit".

Rose, I checked your page.. your counter is registering 16. It appears that you installed it correctly, cant be sure because it is not a bravenet counter.

Thanks Mac,

My daughter was tired of me moaning about the counter not working and so she installed the one that is there as she uses it on her web site.

She could not work out how to get the brave counter working either.

Rose