This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
HOW DO I EDIT MY EFFING SITE???!!!

I've clicked everything, looked everywhere, I've done it before with some of my other sites and edited them, but this time I CAN'T FIND IT! This is ridiculous. How the hell am I supposed to edit my site when I can't even find the stupid link?!

Re: HOW DO I EDIT MY EFFING SITE???!!!

I agree friend, they have the poorest information of any host I've tried. Go to: http://www.bravehost.com/

Log in, then click on "manage hosting", then on "file manager" and you'll be there.

Joel

Gee, I get nothing when I try "www.effing.bravehost.com". Must be something wrong with my internet connection.

Try this link to my Getting Started help page.

There is no particular reason to expect an hosting service to provide an on-line editor. Most expect you to use your own PC based editor.

Hi friend

Had the same problem but eventually sorted it out.
After logging in at www.bravepages.com click on "hostings and domains". One tends to see only the advertisements that state : Free, or $$$$ but look at the right hand corner and you will find a text block that says : CLICK IN TO YOUR BRAVEPAGES MANAGER : and that is what you have to do!

Ria,

This is Bravenet not Bravepages. Bravepages is now a 0catch partner and is quite different then Bravenet. All AngryTex has to do is go to "www.bravenet.com" and then follow the instructions in the link I provided. Yes, I have a 0catch account too, and things are very different there.

Depends on what you mean by "edit your site"?
Have you already uploaded your site??
If not, then you have 3 choices:
1) Build your site in any one of a multitude of good builder and then upload it to Bravenet server.
2) Use Bravenet html editor/visual editor to build pages
3) Use Bravenet WIZARD to build pages (Not that recommended, you won't be able to have as much control over the way your page looks!)
To get to file manager, go to www.bravenet.com
go to manage hosting
go to file manager
if you already have a file uploaded to server, you can edit that file by clicking on the little notepad looking thing next to the file's name, which will take you to the editor. ok?
need more help email me.
Need tutorials?
http://AzariaNet.bravehost.com/FreeTutorials.html