This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Pic problems

My pics arent showing up!! For a while they were working fine but now they won't show up. I'm not even seeing a red x, they're just not there. When I go into the editor to see what the problem is it's showing me a broken pic icon where all the pics should be. At the time I don't have access to another computer to see if it's just my computer, but I've seen the pics before on this computer! I spent 83 dollars on a domain name and I want to be able to see my pics!!! Please help.

Re: Pic problems

Ok I just had my girlfriend check on her computer and shes seeing the red"X" which really ****** me off, for 83 bucks I should get better service then this, anybody know whats going on?

Re: Re: Pic problems

Check the spellings in your html code. Rememeber that callouts are case sensitive.

Re: Re: Pic problems

Web file names should be alphanumeric. Rename your image files to get rid of the + in the name and that should fix your problem.

thanks alot, im not at my pc right now but Ill definitly try that. the weird thing is though that they used to work but when I upgraded and paid for my domain name they suddenly disapeared

Re: Re: Re: Pic problems

Problem included names that were syntactically OK as well as those.

ok i changed the names and got rid of the spaces and its still not working. now i cant even put a pic on the web-page, I upload the pic and click on it but it doesnt take me to the page that asks me if i want to use this pick! If this keeps up is there any way I can get a refund on my domain name and just go back to the free service?

Ok this yoyo ride is really getting annoying, now all of my pics are working (except for 2) but I still cant use any new pics i up load

ok my pics that were already on my site are now working but now I can'tuse any new pics. I can upload them but when I click to select them nothing happens, it doesnt take me to the page that asks me if i want to use this image!!!!! Please help!!!