This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Website problem.. if you type in my website address, you are directed to one message of my Message F

Hi,

Can somebody explain to me, please,

1)why when anyone enters my web address, they are directed to one of the posted messages in my Message Forum ( ), rather than taken to my main page?

2) how do I correct the problem

one and all, in advance, for any and all help.

Re: Website problem.. if you type in my website address, you are directed to one message of my Messa

And what would that website address be?

Re: Website problem.. if you type in my website address, you are directed to one message of my Messa

Connie in the reply part here or the post part of these messages it says Website:. We need your website address there so we can at least get an idea of what is going on please. Thank you. Hang in there.

Unfortunately "for me", I'm not at liberty to give out that info. You never know who's reading these posts, and we can't chance having the web address spread out where all eyes (including bad ones) can see.

I did explain the problem as it actually is.. when someone types our web address, they are taken to one of the posted messages in our message forum, rather than going to the home page. This has just recently happened.. it was fine before.

Anyway, thank's for the trouble. I know now that since I can't give out the address, no one will be able to help either. That's I understand.

again.

Connie

Impossible - try removing cookies and your history via internet options tools,something is getting cached into your memory - a domain is a domain is a domain.

Well, I guess I'm naive but I cant understand why someone would want to hide their URL; there are so many more effective ways to secure a website. At any rate, it appears that someone has hacked your site and redirected your index page.

Sorry all!!

You're not going to believe this, but it turned out that the only people having the problem were those using MSN search , which is also what we use. Contacted them, and all is well again . No explantion, just all is well again Anyway, everything is

I also had a problem like this! I ended up paying some geek 320.00 to fix it.

Re: Re: Website problem.. if you type in my website address, you are directed to one message of my M