This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
my website is not finished and published

my website was not finished and the wizard published it to the internet and now what am i supposed to do this is so wrong and not why i pay money to some one who is suppose to help when you need them and they are not they want you to go to communitys,theyre private whatevers and you never get a hold of noone so now i have a mess on my hands and its not good i am very angry tonja

Re: my website is not finished and published

I'm in the same boat. I can't edit my page anymore, now that it's been published. I can't find the page.

Uh... Do you need help with something? If so, please tell us what the problem is. It is possible that your existing message could become meaningful if you applied some punctuation to it, but probably you need to calm down and rewrite the whole thing.

Websites are a lot like human beings. You rarely meet a "finished" one. Websites even more rarely, perhaps, as you almost never see one on lit de parade.

A website is on the... web. So all websites are published by definition. I have a couple of things on my computer that may become websites one day - if I upload them. But as of now, they are not websites.

im cancelling my website subscription with these so called helpers and they still havent even answered my notice and i sent a notice to them to they suck i doubt if it can be fixed thats why they r not gettin a hold of me its pretty chicken **** if yo ask me you cant even get ahold of no one ever no matter i am going to pull my website hopfully and put it with respectable people on a respectable site but thank you guys who did respond and if you got to the site and i can do something i would like to know i do appreciate people who are right and good not like these hiding cowards after they take your money there like a hussler on the street gone never heard of again thanks to you both have a nice day tonja

hey ttonja,,just to let you know, mine is also published to the web and I'm not done with mine either, but I like it this way, because when I'm finished all I have to do is add it to the search engine and I'll be ready to go. Don't worry, at least that part is already done.

Well ttonja, I looked at your "website", and I can only say that it is remarkable. I dont think I have ever seen, in the English language, (outside of novels by James Joyce) entire paragraphs of 200 words or more without a single punctuation mark. I hope you are able to resolve your problem.

Tonya, I think your site looks good!

well macmac its not to hard to firgure out what people are saying with punctuations its not rock brains to figure out but thanks for your comments and have a nice day hope you here from you soon [

hello to nancy,queenie,isreal,i thank you very much for your comments an am glad to know that there are nice people out there somewhere your comments meant alot to me on such a bad week and i thank you both very much have a great day its summer and life cant be all bad when you can meet good people like the two of you thanks for stoppin hope to hear from you soon OH BY THE WAY ISREAL I ADD YOU IN TO THIS MESSAGE TO AN THIS MESSAGE IS MEANT EXACTLY FOR YOU TO I THANK YOU TO CAUSE YOU HAVE BEEN VERY KIND TO ME AND I AM SORRY THAT YOU CANT FIND WEBSITE BUT I CAN HELP YOU MAYBE WITH SOME IDEAS AN IF WE FIND IT I FIGURED OUT HOW TO EDIT YOUR PUBLISHED WEBSITES SO YOU CAN CHANGE AND FIX WHATEVER YOU NEED TO YEAH AN I GOT NO HELP OR INFORMATION FROM THE PEOPLE WHO RUN THIS WEBSITE AND OFFER ALL THE TOOLS HECK I HAVENT EVEN HEARD FROM THEM AT ALL BUT IDONT CARE I WILL BE BETTER FOR IT AND I FIGURED OUT HOW TO MAKE THESE CHANGES SO IF YOU WOULD LIKE THE INFORMATION HOLLER BACK AT ME THANKS GUYS ITS NICE TO KNOW YA

HELLO CORWING WELL IM USING CAPITAL LETTERS WITH NO PUNCTUATION SO I HOPE YOU GET THE IDEA THAT THATS THE LEAST OF MY WORRIES AN IF SOME ONE WOULD OF ANSWERED ME BACK OR I COULD OF TALK TO SOMEONE TO GET THE HELP THEY SAY THEY WILL GIVE YOU I WOULDNT HAVE GOTTEN SO MAD BUT ALL IT DOES IS TRANSFERS YOU TO A GROUP FORUM OF SOME KIND AND THATS NOT THE KIND OF HELP I WANT I WANT ANSWERS,HELP ONLINE OR EMAILED,OR A TECH TO TALK ME THROUGH THE SITUATION BUT HEY IF YOU CAN UNDERSTAND THIS MESSAGE WITH OUT PUNCTUATIONS THEN I HOPE YOU HAVE A GOOD DAY AN I WONT REWRITE HOW I FEEL I AM INTITLED TO FEEL HOW I FEEL AND ITS MY CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT TO SAY WHAT I WANT ITS THE 1 AMMENDMENT IN THE USA WHERE I AM FROM SO I USE IT WHEN I FEEL I HAVE A NEED BUT THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENTS HAVE A NICE DAY TONJA

Ttonja, I hope you didnt misunderstand my comment-- I'd really like to help, its just a little difficult to understand the problem. Incidentally, I notice on your site that you have "over 9 billion" mp-3's available for download. That would presumably include everything from David's harp to the System of a Down. Where would all these mp-3's be stored?

macmac they are downloaded right from our site and you dont have to have any other tools to get them and we have quality tools to do the job an getter done and i thank you for saying you were trying to be mean i appreciate it but i fixed it my self with a little research i am good to go i am thinking for now anyway thanks for the offer tonja

Okay... I was just thinking that you may experience some slight problems related to bandwidth, but apparently you have it under control. Good luck!

TTonja, Since you figured it out can you help me? I have just published my site and had to go to the store. When I cam back to add to it I can not figure out how to get back into the page that lets you add pages ect. Can you help me?