This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Getting Started

Hi, I have registered here almost a month ago and so far I can't get started. I don't know what the first step should be. i have no background whatsoever about building a website, and I can't even find the "Manage your Website" icon. Could somebody please tell me what to do?

Re: Getting Started

First read what "Sticky" has to say in the Web Hosting page at the top for both free and pay sites.

Are you a pay or free site?

Be sure to log on first.

Click log on that will take you to where you will find editors. You will find on the page where it takes you a little white house. Below it says manage hosting. This is where the editors are. The icon for one editor looks like a collection of files. It says file manager. The other editor is site editor.

If you would like to get more help please contact me through my web page. I believe that maybe I can walk you through the preliminary stages of this.

By the way do you have an instant messenger? How powerful or new is your computer. How many gigabytes does it have? If you do not know the answers to these question do not dispare you can still have a very good site. This just lets me know what there is to work with. Also do not worry about having an instant messenger. We can set you up with that too, for free!

Let me know what you want to do. If you cannot figure out what to do just put in my journal that you want help and let me have your email address and let me know what the problem is. I will get ahold of you soon.

Re: Getting Started(Thank you)

Well, thank you so much. Actually, stupid as it seems, I believe I haven't got hosting so far!!! I haven't set up free hosting yet. So, within a couple of days I will get started.

Thanks again. Pointing out that house icon solved it all.

Browser: 315-211-679