This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Something doesn't look right

Could someone please check out my website (and be kind, I'm no pro at this). On my "ordering" page, on the bottem right had corner "ordering other"...it doesn't take up the whole field. Can someone tell me what I did wrong.

Re: Something doesn't look right

You might want to try this.. I hope the code shows up and doesnt turn into html...

Ordering Other

It's simple...

1. Choose a color

2. Choose a style (see pictures for pricing)

3. Choose a clasp

4. Email Crazyles@optonline.net.

Also, you had quite a bit of extra HTML, you may want to try going through if you have the time and limiting your pages to only the coding you need. For example, I'm sure you could make that cell/div look exactly the same without using three divs and you don't need to put a
right before a since it's already done automatically. I hope I could help!

Um, wow ok. That sounds great and all but you just spoke a lot of Chinese to me. Could you put that in HTML for Dummies like format? I'm trying so hard to understand this stuff, I'm surprised I even got my website up. Could you explain this to me again.

Hmmm... well lets see here... how did you make your website? Did you use HTML (the coding) or did you use the Visual editor so you don't have to know html?

I used the visual editor cause I definately don't know HTML. I do pick up things quickly tho, can you explain a little more what you meant in your previous post, maybe I'll be able to understand it. Thank you so much for trying to help me by the way.