This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
can't remember login

I recently opened a bravenet account. The username is on that I thought I had used a long time ago, but when signing up again this time it let me sign up with that name so I thought it was going to be ok. So signed up with name I wanted. Couldn't find how to build, and found out needed to select a hosting, so I tried. Hosting says there is already account by that name. I see there is a site by that name, which means I must have signed up for that a long time ago. The name is unique so am sure it is mine. My problem....I have changed emails many times, and may not have same one used then...also really want to edit my site on bravenet...don't remember login used with the site I opened years ago...Sorry this is confusing....Any help?

Re: can't remember login

Okay the first thing you do is log in on the home page of Bravenet. If you cannot log in then you go to the part that says forgot password, This is right underneath the username pass word part.

See if this helps. If not get a ticket and tell Bravenet staff about this. They may be able to help you.

Do you have a list of your old email accounts somewhere? This might help when discussing the problem with Bravenet. I believe they will have other information that will help with your registration.