This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Someone please help me on adding pages."please"

Im sorry but i have looked through forum's and tutorial. Either im over looking im not sure ...but i am using the wisard can some one just tell me how to do this. If so Thanks so much!!

Re: Someone please help me on adding pages."please"

If you go to the file manager part you can upload new pages from there. The file manager is the other editor besides the wizard. In the part were it lists the pages it also has a part in the upper portion that says managed hosting and has an icon that looks like files. Click on it and it will take you into the first portion of the editor. This is were you add your new pages. You will find something that says new file. This is where you can add new pages. You just put the title of your page and html. (yourpagetitle.html)

Sometimes my instructions are not too clear! You can reach me by my website URL which I have included here.
I have been spammed to death so I try to be careful about giving my email address out too much.

If you like I can walk you through this on my chat room.

Just email me and tell me this is what you would like to do.

Give me a few days to reply please.

If you go to the file manager part you can upload new pages from there. The file manager is the other editor besides the wizard. In the part were it lists the pages it also has a part in the upper portion that says managed hosting and has an icon that looks like files. Click on it and it will take you into the first portion of the editor. This is were you add your new pages. You will find something that says new file. This is where you can add new pages. You just put the title of your page and html. (yourpagetitle.html)

Sometimes my instructions are not too clear! You can reach me by my website URL which I have included here.
I have been spammed to death so I try to be careful about giving my email address out too much.

If you like I can walk you through this on my chat room.

Just email me and tell me this is what you would like to do.

Give me a few days to reply please.

Thank you So very very much

Hi Webspeak,I have asked so many times 4 help on this same problem.I guess nobody is taking me to serious. I am not using wizard.I am using a template from Bravenet.I did go to file manager,BUT the next step is the site name,OR add sub-domain...I do not see add new files OR pages,,,AM I just plain STUPID or BLIND ?????thanking anyone who can help me.I have been working on this for 1 wk.REAALY DOWN READY TO QUIT,,, give-up. GB

WEBSPEAK,,, do u see my yahoo address.anyway it is snobirdie2@yhaoo.ca can u e/m me some more on how to add pages.AND if possible how to use about,home,etc,,, that sure would be very nice.I would forever be grateful.GB

Hi,I did a boo-boo with my yahoo. e/m address. it is snobirdie2@yahoo.ca if anybody can help.e/m me please.