This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
This is so frustrating................

Ok-I can't seem to get the traffic mgr, calendar, counter to look like they should. I copied and pasted and it still in in programing language. Help.........I'm sinking.........

Re: This is so frustrating................

If you are using a visual HTML editor such as FrontPage or NVu, you may be posting your code into the wrong view. You have to post the code into the "source" view of your website, not the preview or normal view. If that's what you are doing, ry removing the offending area of code and re-pasting it into the source view.

TonyB

Re: This is so frustrating................

Robyn,

First, your website is a ".com" address, not a ".net".

Anyway, your site is a Website Wizard creation. When you are inserting code into the content areas you need to switch to the Code Editor mode. The Code Editor and Visual Editor tabs are right above the content viewing area. First, while in the Visual Editor mode, delete the code that you inserted. Then create some simple lines of text to help you find the location, when you switch to the Code Editor. Just put something like "affiliate code here" and "counter here". Then, switch to the Code Editor mode, find the text in the code, and replace the text with your code. You will usually find the test between a pair of

and

tags.

When you switch back to the Visual Editor mode, you should see a link or button, to indicate that it's there. The links and buttons usually won't work while your in the editor, so just save your changes and do a preview.