This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Parts of website disappearing, it's a business site- help!!!

I go into website wizard to edit pages. I edit the page then save changes. I then publish the site. I look at the site on the web and half or all of the page I just saved and published is gone. I refresh the browser, no change. I go back into wizard and half or all the page is missing there too. I rebuild the page, save it, publish it and it all happens again. This happens on my whole site over and over. It just started to happen about a week ago. Everything was fine in the previous 10 months. Help please!

Ed

Re: Parts of website disappearing, it's a business site- help!!!

Ed, I've checked your site, and it appears to me that you should be using "file manager" to edit and not a wizard. It doesnt look as if your site was created with a wizard, and as I understand it, the wizard will overwrite changes made under some conditions. There are others in this forum who can provide more guidance, I just wanted to give you a partial answer for now.

Re: Parts of website disappearing, it's a business site- help!!!

Actually it was created with the wizard and has always been maintained with the wizard. This all just started a week ago and its all across the site.

Ed