This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
HELP ME PLEASE,"tell me where is add new page"

I want to add anther page then 3 then 4 etc...SOMEONE told me it is straight forward,"add another page"WHERE IN THE LOVE OF GOD DO U FIND THAT ??TO ADD.Please can someone help...I am desperate.I have posted a ticket friday afternoon,still no answer.DID get confirmation that they have recieved my e/m & would answer soon....

Re: HELP ME PLEASE,"tell me where is add new page"

Well what I did for my old site is at the bottom of the page I added links e.g Pages 1 2 3 4...

Then you have to build a whole new page for each number. Its hard to explain but here is the link to mine:

http://www.johnnydepp.greatnow.com

Hope this was a help! Looby x

Re: HELP ME PLEASE,"tell me where is add new page"

Hi solo2, sorry you are having such trouble. If you are using Bravenet's website wizard,then just follow these steps:

1.) After you log onto your account, go to "Hosting and Domains" and click "manage hosting". And you will see "website maintanence"...

2.) Under "website maintenance", it has a little icon that says "website wizard", click on that and it will take you to a lot of icons under "website maintenance"...

3.) Under "website maintenance" you'll find the "add a new page" icon, just click on it and go to work. Also once you are in, you can change subdomains and work on them from here too.

Hope that helped you