This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Help! The page can only be seen under preview mood~

I've uploaded something and under the preview mood it seemed very normal but after i finished all these things and click the link,nothing appeared!!the only thing you can see is " the page you search can not be found" ~~~how could it be this ???

Anyone had such experience,please ~~~help me ~~

Browser: zhangrui915@hotmail.com,3

Re: Help! The page can only be seen under preview mood~

take a look carefully to all of your tags. Maybe there is the problem, but it's sound like you are using a program to design webpages or something is wrong in your links address. For example if you have a link in your index page to your picture seccion your link have to be writing it in this way:
>a href="pictures.html">My pictures>/a< Other thing is you have to be sure all of your pages have .htm or .html writing after every name of them. PD. The address I used to give you an example have the tags inverted.

Rachel,

You need to provide a little more information. You uploaded something, what? You used the preview mode, what editor? What links are you talking about? I only see a Website Wizard Theme with 4 pages, and all those page links work.

hey I've found where the problem is~There's nothing wrong with my homepage ~and i 've done what you said~all i need is just a proxy server for my contry's internet server has hided some web site so when i click the link i only fine a "web not exists"~Thank you all the same~

Browser: zhangrui915@hotmail.com,3