This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
kudos to bravehost

Amid the brickbats that seem to be continually thrown at Bravehost, I would like to offer a compliment. I experienced a problem when I upgraded-- I couldnt isolate the problem, so I sent a support ticket. It was answered in less that an hour, and the help they provided had me up and running in minimum time.

Re: kudos to bravehost

the usualy complaint usually boils down to people not understanding that the world is round and expecting responses to tickets at what would be 3 or 4am at Bravenet's offices.

Re: kudos to bravehost

Well I do understand that the world is round!..but that doesn't explain why Bravenet's customer service is awful, nor why my support ticket has only resulted in continual replies (each takes several days to reply) that only indicate either 'they will phone me' or 'they are working on it'.....my original ticket was established JULY 2nd!!.....let me see this is now AUGUST 14th and still no reply, no solution, no phone call....I don't think they know how to solve it at all.....the least they could do is be honest and admit it. I've given up!