This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
I need help with the bravenet site editor it is messed up

okay well i need help with a problem with the bravenet webpage editor. The problem is that when i lay every thing out how i want it and save the page, and click preview it looks fine, but then when i click back on to the webpage editor and it reloads or what ever it has a previos verson of the page i edited. i was wondering if any one else had this problem

p.s. i made two acconts and the both did that

Browser: animefreak1992,2

Re: I need help with the bravenet site editor it is messed up

The problem may not be with the editor (not sure if you mean the Wizard or the File Manager) but it could be that your computer is showing you the cached pages and you need to force a renew by hitting "Ctrl" then "F5" in order to force your computer to show you the New version!

Anna

thanks ill try

Browser: animefreak1992,2

You may also need to hit view then refresh in the browser window, after you have saved and uploaded the page.

I'll tell ya, got that aswell, its a problem with your browser. What you need to do is to go to is goto your desktop, right click on IE, then goto properties > general tab.... Delete files > ALso delete OFFline items...

actully i fixed it by changing my internet options to check for a new page every time but thanks for yalls help