This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Newbie questions

Hello all. I am having trouble actually getting my pages published. I am currently using MS Frontpage. I have loaded the pages to bravenet (they are in htm format). Do I also need to load the templates and pictures seperately as well? Do i need to convert those files to html files? How do use my main page instead of the one prvided by Bravenet? And is there a way to publish my custom pages without going through the wizards provided by Bravenet? thanx for your help!! =)

Re: Newbie questions

You need to upload ALL of the files from your computer that are part of your site - HTML, CSS, images etc. You can do this using the file upload option built into Frontpage. Provided that your home page is in a file called index.html it will overwrite ther default home page that bravenet put on your site when it is first created. Don't go anywhere near the Bravenet Wizard it is incompatible with ALL other web editors.

Re: Newbie questions

Look in the help section of your Front Page. It gives all the information about publishing you need. Bravenet does have front page extensions.

If I remember correctly you just upload everything atomatically in Front Page. Check Front Page's help file under publishing.