This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Ok, if I cant have two domain names on one account, or switch domain names..how do I delete my accou

I am so lost :()

please, someone tell me, I just paid for all this..two domain names, the best serve package or whatever..

but I see no where to un subscribe and just start over I guess...
I bouight two domain names...the first one is registered to the account on bravenet..and I can add websites to it and im happy
the second one says its registered to my account, but I have no way of working on it, or accessing it.

its like, I own the name but can do nothing with it.

so maybe i must start a new bravenet account to use the 2nd domain name.
but then how do I cancel the first so im only charged for one?

why cant I just switch the domain Id like to use? I own both names and they are both registrered with bravenet :??

Re: Ok, if I cant have two domain names on one account, or switch domain names..how do I delete my a

It could be that you have two registered domains However in order to have both domains HOSTED I would assume you need to have a hosting account for both names.

Have you signed up to have BOTH the new domains hosted? If so they would be two seperate accounts so you would need to edit and work on each domain seperately and pay for hosting of each domain seperately.

With the paid accounts you have up to 200 subdomains so I have never needed to have two hosted domains. My husband and I own about 150 domain names but at this time we have only 5-6 hosted and running. The fact we own the domain does not mean I can have it hosted on the same account that I have my Bravenet Account with. I would need to buy the hosting package for each domain I want to have an account for.

I hope that helps some.

Now If You are saying that YOU have purchased two domains and the Hosting service for both domains then I believe you are needing to find the answer as to how to navigate between the two seperatley paid accounts and maybe someone else can help you with that problem. Or you can open a Support Ticket and ask for the BEST way to work on both of your seperate sites!

Anna

Re: Ok, if I cant have two domain names on one account, or switch domain names..how do I delete my a

Is Bravenet providing the name hosting for the second domain, is somebody else providing it or have you just bought the name without any supporting service?

My recommendations for those scenarios are:
1. Ask Bravenet by raising a support ticket.
2. Ask the name host
3. Find a company to take on the name hosting.