This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
is a free web page here really free?

IS BRAVENET 100% FREE OR ARE THERE ANY HIDDEN FEES I SHOULD WORRY ABOUT WITH HAVING A FREE SITE HERE?

I just bought a second domain name..how do I build a website on it?

Or can I only have one domain name per account?>
everytime I try to edit the page on the first domain name...it only allows me to work on the original domain name I bought.
is it one domain name per account? how do I switch between domain names? like drop the old one, and change it to the new one.?

Re: is a free web page here really free?

There is no need to SHOUT.

The free service restricts the file types that you can use and you have no control over content of advertisements. If gambling or dating ads will create an issue for your intended visitors then stop now.

In terms of cash the service really is totally free.

Re: I just bought a second domain name..how do I build a website on it?

i mean, say I have www.webname.com, and I want to manage www.webname2.com instead through bravenet, and drop the first, www.webname.com

how can I do this?
when I load up my bravenet account it says "managing www.webname.com"

How can I change it to manage www.webname2.com" instead?
I would like to make some webpages on the new domain name and manage that instead...but cant figure out how.

I think you best answer will come from opening a Support Ticket as I believe that Bravenet would have to make this change for you.

Basically, my understanding is that you can manage one domain name per hosted account...

Good Luck,
Anna

thx :)

I might just stick with the domain name I got, lol, I jsut wanted to make sure I knew what I had biought, and what I could do.