This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Help! Help! Big problems with journal

Can we change the looks of our journal and our without having to scrap the whole thing and start over.

In my guestbook, I tried to put some pictures in the wrong section and now I want to get rid of them. How do I do that without scraping the whole journal?
Also I designed my journal with a Halloween motif but want to change it with the seasons. Is this possible?

Please help. Drop by the site so you can see what I am talking about. In the journal there is this funny pointy think that goes back and forth in two sections. I want to get rid of that. How can I put pictures in my journal?

Can I change its scheme without scraping it?

Re: Help! Help! Big problems with journal

That funny pointy thing is the top of the hat for a witch image that you inserted in one of the background blocks, while in the "look and feel" editing area. I was going to tell you to go to your journal service manager and remove the image, until I tried it and found out that, once you insert the image, it won't go away.

In the "look and feel" area I added a image background, just like yours, and tried to remove it by going back and simply removing the reference. But that doesn't work. The only way I was able to get rid of it was to first remove the image reference, save my work, and then go back and put in a reference to an image that doesn't exist. Then the images went away.