This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
I need help on the pages(order of pages)

I need help, Can you change the order of pages?
I don't know how, I figure it an be done, I just need help doing it.

Browser: rraulovidio,2

Re: I need help on the pages(order of pages)

Yes you can change the order of the pages through the editor's. In the wizard there are arrows. Go to the arrow of the page you want to move and move it up or down.

The other editor you can either change the links in the visual side or you can edit it in the HTML.

Remember the wizard overrides the WZIWG editor.

Re: I need help on the pages(order of pages)

No, Raul is using a Website Wizard Layout (Blue Wizard). The Blue Wizard puts the pages in the navigation bar in the order that they are created. There are no arrows to move the pages to the position you want. If you don't have too many pages, you could just delete the pages and then recreate them in the order you want them.

The other possibility, although it is a bit of work, is to switch from the Blue Wizard to the Red Wizard, change the position of your pages, and then switch back again. I just tried this with a 7 page web site and was able to change the page positions, without losing any content. The Red Wizard has a 7 page limit and I wanted to avoid losing content.

Because you can see your web pages from the File Manager, you can use the editors there to change the order of the links. But that would be a very poor choice, as the changes could not be pushed up to the Website Wizard. The next time you used the Wizard's "publish" utility, they would be right back in the order you started with.