This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
How do I...?

Hiya
I have only just signed up at bravenet, and I was working on it last night. Can anybody tell me how I go back to continue working on my website please?

Browser: emmacatt908@hotmail.com,3

Re: How do I...?

Emma, that is exactly what I wanted to know! That is why i am here, too! Well, i'll just join in on this post with you! Can anyone tell us how to go back and keep editing our sites?

Browser: dgurlinterupted@hotmail.com,3

Open the file in your filemanager?

Oh guys, I just found out! Ok, you log in, (duh ) then you click manage hosting (the first icon), then from there, you click website wizards (it has a wizard hat ) then you are there! Yay! Don't forget that from manage hosting you click website wizard. It confused me becauyse that was what i clicked to set up my website. It just helps you edit it. Now, go make your website beautiful!

Browser: dgurlinterupted@hotmail.com,3

I am signed in and everything, but for the life of me I cannot find the manage account button!! I have searched all over the site and can't find it. I have only signed up last night, does it not become active straight away or something??

I had the same experience. i just want to post a website I designed over the past few days. All I ant to do is upload OR copy and aste the code directly. Nothing difficult.

Greg & Andy,

When you log into your Bravenet Account Manager, the link you should be looking for says "manage hosting". There you should see the links to the File Manager, the Website Wizards, and the FTP Access.

If instead you find a link that says "get hosting", then you haven't registered for a web site yet.