This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
help!!

o.k., when i go into the program i used to create my site, everything looks great. i upload the files through file manager and view them with the little magnifying glass and see that they look great. however, when i log onto my site, it's all messed! the photos are in the wrong place, etc. when i view through file manager, they look perfect? what's going on? any help? thanks!!!

Re: help!!

1. Without a link to your page no one can tell what has happened.

2. Did you check what your pages looked like in a web browser before you uploaded them? Did they look okay there or not. That will tell you whether the problem is in the way you defined the page or in what you uploaded.

hey melissa,
Don't be afraid...just log on to ur account...go to accunt manager then file manager...then check out the path of the images which u put there....and while publishing u r site...first click on the preview site...to look how u r site...looks....then publish it for web....and plz send link for u r site...so i can see what is actually happening. there....

if u want to send reply me....my mail id is

preetam_kondekar@rediffmail.com

bye...

that happened to me aswell, try looking at your site on a different computer than you made it on, mine looked fine on a diff computer but was messed up on my own, hope i helped.

Browser: msn messenger,3