This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Mangage Hosting/Website Wizard

I have logged into Braveheart and am trying to get into Manage Website through Manage Hosting, but I cannot find the icon or other access. The instruction says to click on "Manage Website" under the group photo, but I don't get that either.

New to this and confused as hell. Can someone please give me some advise

Re: Mangage Hosting/Website Wizard

Yea, we always tell people to read the sticky posts, but then some of them are months out of date.

The Account Manager front end was reworked months ago, but they never changed the sticky post to correct the directions. Now, when you log into your Account Manager, you should see a small house that says "manage hosting". Follow that link and you should find a link for the File Manager and the Website Wizards. Pick one or the other to create your site, just don't try and mix them. That will cause more confusion than you already have.

If you find that the little house icon says "get hosting", instead of "manage hosting", this means that you haven't registered for a web site yet. Just follow the link and register for one. However, seeing that your web site is on geosites, if you intend to use Bravenet services there, you don't need to register for a web site. You just need to register for the various services and copy the necessary code.

Re: Mangage Hosting/Website Wizard

i have been having problems editing my website for months...I cant. whenever I log on, and click the house icon, it says that I am not loggen in, and when I log back in, it happens again...I am about to give up, but I dont want to...Someone please help me

Browser: holderoflyte,2