This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
PHONE NUMBER FOR BRAVENET???? - Poor Service!!!!

Okay, I've hunted on the bravenet website but apparently they do not own a phone? I've had an ongoing but useless conversation with someone via their 'support ticket' process with no solution yet, just the old 'we'll get back to you' routine and now a 'we'll call you on that' reply. I applied for help through a support ticket originally on July 2nd....let me see, this is now August 2nd....and still no answer to my problem (their admin panel will not accept my simple .txt database, "access denied" - don't know why??? sent them the file to check, no answer?)...very frustrated!! I can't go on like this, I need an answer! My question....what is the phone number for Bravenet??? I guess I the "paying hosting customer" have to fork out $$$ to call them long distance? Some customer service! Phone number please ? - don't suppose they would have a "1-800" number?....whatever made me think that?

Re: PHONE NUMBER FOR BRAVENET???? - Poor Service!!!!

Thanks for the hint, was just about signing up for bravenet and had a few questions on my mind, despite the site telling "online support is available", resulting in redirecting to support ticket system. Is there ever any online help, or is it just a fake to make one beleive they have online support?

Browser: ,3

Alex, they seem to offer the 'support ticket' as the only direct means of communication with them if you have a problem where there is no solution found anywhere else on their site (forums, message boards, etc.). However, as I have now experienced this method does not provide immediate answers or help, I have normally waited up to a week for a simple reply!!!! and then I am only asked a further question delaying the entire process even further!! I submitted my original support ticket July 2nd and I am still waiting for a reply!!!!!!! which I was told would be a phone call, they have my file, my number and a screenshot of the problem I am encountering yet still no reply!!!! So their hosting price might be okay but their customer service is not....still waiting!!!

Oh...another email...looks like they are going to call me .... today.....or tomorrow....hmmmmm....we'll see.

Extremely poor service

I WILL STRONGLY ASK ANYONE NOT TO SIGN UP WITH THEM.

THEY EVEN CLOSE MY SUPPORT TICKET WITHOUT RESOLVING MY PROBLEM!!

i am damm fugging ****** with them

anyone knows wats the best and effective way to complain and make know to public their customer service really sux big time?

Gee....after receiving the most recent email for the 'umpteenth' time saying that there going to call me....it's now two days later and still no phone call???????????????? I give up....I'm going to switch to another host that knows what there doing!!!!

yes it's VERY poor service, and i'm switching to another host, but how do u delete your account??!!!!

Well, I've never ever yet received that much promised phone call from Bravenet regarding my problem, just another email saying 'their busy but will phone'!! HA!.....let's see since July 2nd when my first original 'ticket' was sent in it is now August 5th, no solution offered to my problem....no effort made to resolve....no answer....no phone call...nuthin! This is the worst service I have ever experienced with any webserver I've dealt with! I guess the only solution is to pull my accounts and go elsewhere!

POKING QUEEN..check out....http://www.bravenet.com/global/privacy.php.....if you read down to the bottom it indicates how to delete your account.