This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Password gate - help!

Help me! On my site i have the names of all the pages at the top inluding the ones im supposed to use for my password gate. its really annoying!!!!!

Browser: mizzy42@hotmail.co.uk,3

Re: Password gate - help!

Remove the links to the pages you want to protect. What links appear on the page are controlled manually in all editors except the Wizard which does not support the Password Gate.

Re: Re: Password gate - help!

err... I've been using the wizard so far, but I don't know how to use another editor, so can you tell me how?

how do u delete the links?

Browser: icedragonphoenix@hotmail.com,3

Hellooooooooooo is anyone answering?????

If you are using the bravenet Website wizard, its not possible, the wizard will not let you hide a page. In order to hide a page you will need to use some other type of webpage editor. But i didn't want to go do that, so i just created another bravenet website and linked it through the password gate. So now when peopel go through my gate they are going to another site. I also think its better this way cause with the wizard you only get to have 7 pages. if you have another site linked through the gate for members to go through, you can have even more pages inside the members only site..