This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Help! How do I edit my website?

I have no idea how to edit my website, I have my own domain but no matter how hard I search for a link to edit it, I can never find it.

Re: Help! How do I edit my website?

When I checked the link you posted I got the following message:

Sorry, this domain does not have hosting with us and is not configured for redirection.

If you are the owner of this domain, please see your account for options.

Please contact support at http://support.bravenet.com with any questions.

click on the members area button (above left)....then click manage hosting....then website wizards.....then manage website....then you will be at the editing screen..here you can preview,rename,edit etc....

hope this was useful....

I don't see a manage hosting in the member area. Where is it? I would like to edit my chat website name, I don't really want my name on there, and it won't let me do it.

Help!

I found it, it's under live chat.

Look at the top of this forum. You will find Sticky. He has suggestions for beginners. You can also put a search for the information that you want to find in the search box at the top of this forum.

This was for Dan who explained it. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!! You're my hero, I was starting to freak out. They really should find a more obvious way than that though, would cause less stress on my part. Thanks again.