This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Censorship

I guess you censored what I had to say . I see that my thread is no longer here.
I guess that is what you do ...take the money but not the heat.
Now I do believe that no one is interested in support tickets and I was lied to when Katy said that Cole answered mine. I opened a support ticket again yesterday explaining the problem and still my website isn't up or published. I am writing to the FCC to tell them you took my money and you have done absolutely nothing in opening my pro website.
I do believe it is against federal communications and also the Canadian Board for responsible websites for you to behave in this manner.
I may be a woman, but I'm a hell of a tough one !

Re: Censorship

I do apologize.. I have been expecting responses at my email site. Since I have been getting my no replys there I thought that I should be getting my answers there to.
Perhaps it would be a good thing to let new computer people like myself not to watch your email!
Sorry for being so rude...I just want this to work !

Re: Censorship

A couple of points:

It is not normal Bravenet practice to monitor these boards and post replies.

There are fantasists around to claim to be Bravenet staff. I have no idea if Katy was genuine or not but you should not accept claims to be from BRavenet on the board at face value. Trust them only if you can verify statements from facts not available to the rest of us.

I didn't read your original post so I am afraid that I am unable to make any comment about the original problem.