Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Wrong Item Being D/L

Where do i post for something being d/l that is not the proper item being d/l

d/l=download

Some items in your "signs & symbols area are not being downloaded as what they show.

Twice I have tried to d/l 99664.gif, shown on page 37 as a "double back arrow" and it gives me a picture of what looks like to me as "tiles" placed in a design shape.

Twice I have tried to d/l 99602.gif, shown on page 17 as a "cat" and it gives me a picture of what looks like EYES on a black background.

Twice I have tried to d/l 99516.gif, shown on page 39 as a "stop sign" and it gives me a picture of what looks like yellow columns.

The other 2 are 99660.gif, which shows up as a (sort of) "crumpled up blue background", and 99739.gif, which also shows up as a "background" image and not a sign or symbol.

I cannot tell u the pg numbers of the last 2, as i was not looking for the numbers the second time around, but for the pictures that i thought they were supposed to be, and did not catch the numbers. But, I am almost certain, that if the other 3 listed are in the signs & symbols pages, then these other two must also be from there.

Is there ne thing that can be done about this????

Please let me know.

Thank You

Browser: femaleperv_holychit (yahoo instant messenger),4

Re: Wrong Item Being D/L

This is an unmoderated members forum. If you want to contact Bravenet then raise a support ticket.