This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
i already have a domain and a website, but i can't transfer them to bravenet.com, why?

i already have a domain and a website, but i can't transfer them to bravenet.com, why?

my website is www.purchasenike.com
yesterday everning, i bought your premium service for one month to test. i have uploaded my website's files to bravente via FTP, but i can't transfer the domain name to this hosting.

when i payed the fees, on the website, it shows such address:
ns1.bravenet*****
ns2.braven*********

i have use these to transfer my donmain, but until now, it is more than 8 hours, the donmain have moved his own supplier but not received by bravenet.
when i type www.purchasenike.com it can't open now.

i want to know why and how to do?
sorry for my english and the profession language & knowlage, but i think you can understand what i mean

what should i do now?

Re: i already have a domain and a website, but i can't transfer them to bravenet.com, why?

It can take up to 72 hours for nameserver changes to fully take effect throughout the internet.

Your DNS servers are currently set to:

ns1.dns-diy.com
ns2.dns-diy.com

Please change those to:

ns1.bravehost.com
ns2.bravehost.com

You will need to do that through your current domain registrar. Once that is done your website should display within 24-48 hours.

If you have further trouble, you can open a ticket in our support centre here- http://support.bravenet.com/