This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
I'm Trying To Upload A Web Layout, But I Cant. Help?

I Don't Get This.

Re: I'm Trying To Upload A Web Layout, But I Cant. Help?

I Downloaded It From A Website, I Got Files And Images And It Said To Use Bravenet As A Web Host, But I Can't See How To Put It Up.

Someone Please?

This Is Really Annoying. Thanks For The Help Everyone.

this is also driving me insane im trying to upload my website also and i dont know how
i have a friend you could email and try and get her to help you i have asked for her help and i am awaiting her reply her email address is
xair_fairyx@yahoo.com

i hope she can help the both of us

~*Clover*~

Browser: jdfai,2

There are several ways that you can upload your pages and images to your web site. The simplest method is to use the File Manager, but you will only be able to upload one file at at time. If your only making updates, this is not a problem. But if you have a lot of files then you need something else.

For multiple files you need to use a FTP tool. There is the FTP Applet, available in your Account Manager under "manage hosting" --> "ftp access". This is a Java based FTP tool that will allow you to move 1 or more files to/from your web site.

Or, you can use any other FTP tool that you may have available. Even Internet Explorer does a great job for transferring files to a web site. The necessary server information is available to you in your Account Manager under "manage hosting" --> "ftp access" --> "ftp access".