This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Starting website

I still can't find the button to 'manage my website' please can someone help me!

Re: Starting website

Sign up to the service and the link will appear when you log in to your account.

First of all ,tell me whether you chose a subdomain name for your website or not.I'll answer your question

i have the saame prob as u laura, no link appears

I got the same problem Laura there is just no bloody sign

Re: Re: Starting website

You open a Bravent account then register for the services that you want.

You see links for all the services that you have registered.

No link means that you have not registered for the service.

I got the same problem as well. I purchased one years worth of service and it says that it has been published, but when I go to see it on the internet I can't find it.

Just to reconfirm -- I also ordered the one year service on July 9th, published my webpage that same day...but as of close of business today (11 July), the domain is still not available.

Me too. I registered and then I tried to find the "mang website" link but theres done. I even used my word search (ctrl and f) But it found nothing! And I WANT to make a website badly.

Browser: Chictor100,2

YAY! I found out how to make a website. First when you log in you see the the "Hosting and Domains" title. Under it go to the "manage hosting page"and then you'll see the free webhosting link. Click on that and now you're starting to make your website!

Browser: Chictor100,2

Will someone help me to set up my guestbook? I'm new at this.

OK,if you have not chosen a site name,sign in to your account,you will see a link "get hosting".Click on it and on the resulting page scroll down completely and you will see "free website hosting.....".click on it and choose a site name.

If you have chosen your site name already( user name and site name are different), sign in to your account, you will see the link "manage hosting", click on it and on the resulting page,click on file manager and you can create html files