This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Buttons??

buttons?
how do I make buttons to link to my other sites? Used Coffee Cup, but when I copy the code and paste it, just a big black square appears with no link...any suggestions?

Re: Buttons??

anyone knows how???????????????????????????????

Are you only allowed to use codes or can you copy a button with the link already inserted?

If so you can use your E-mail by starting a message use the insert link feature and then copy this and Paste it to your site.

Or just copy the link and then paste the image in the link like Here>>

Then delete the text around it,copy the image and Paste to your site.
If this help join my group for maybe more help.

Make sure the picture the code references to is in the same directory. Some times the code will be there but the picture it refers to is not in the same directory. It will cause nothing to show up. Hope this helps.

Al,

You didn't give us a URL so we could look at your code. If you did, we might be able to tell you what you did wrong.

A image reference, in HTML, looks something like this:

When you convert this to a link, you wrap the image in a link structure, like this:

It's always a good idea to make sure you can display the image first, then convert it to a link. The usual method in an editor is to first insert the image, select the image with the mouse, and then click on some kind of link button/icon.