This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
adding existing pages

My website used to have about 10 pages and all was fine. Then I deleted them and replaced them by 3 different pages. Everything still fine. Now I noticed in my web manager that those original 10 pages are still there, so I deleted my 3 "new" pages and want to get my original 10 pages back on my site. But that doesn't seem to be working. How and where do I add them ??

Re: adding existing pages

How did you create the original 10 pages and how did you create the newer 3 pages? Were any of these pages created using the Website Wizard? Or were they created in the File Manager?

You say that you can see them from your web manager. Does that mean you are using the File Manager? Exactly where do you see them from? A little more explanation, and a URL might help us help you.

Re: adding existing pages

They were created with the Wizard. I can still see them all listed in my File Manager. So apparently I took them off my website, but hadn't actually thrown them away. But when I go to the Wizard > Website maintenance, all I can do is work on existing pages or add new pages. I do not see any possibilities to restore those 10 pages as "active pages". Right now all they seem to be waiting for is to get dumped permanently...
In the meantime I have come to some sort of a solution on this by adding new pages to my site on which I copied the html of the old pages. Worked fine ! Still would like to know for future reference if there is any way I can recover old pages ?