This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Tired and annoyed

Hey everyone, how are you? I seem to have the constant problem with getting different services to appear. I post the code given in the editor and the regestration e-mail, yet nothing happens. This obviously puts a damper on my plans, and I'd greatly appreciate if someone could help me.
Bear
From "Bear & Monkey Jungle Studios III"

Re: Tired and annoyed

What code, what editor, what web page? Supply us with a URL, for the page you are having problems with, and we might be able to help you. But right now, there just isn't enough information to even make a guess.

There are mutiple pages and codes... Here's one for example: I tryed to put an e-cards service on my site (http://bearmonkeyjunglestudiosiii.bravehost.com/historytoday.html)... after I regesterd it, it gave me a code to paste where I wanted it to appear so I did. After that it didn't appear on my site after waiting 2 days. Then I checked my e-mail to find that I had been sent a regestration e-mail. This e-mail gave me another code to post where I wanted the service to appear... once again I waited 2 days to find the nothing had happened.
Please help,
Bear

Re: Re: Tired and annoyed

I think your questions will be answered in the sticky posts at the top of the copy/paste forum

Hi Bear!
What you have to do after getting the e-card site to look the way you wish is to copy the web address where it is located. For instance...if you look in your browser you will see that the link you designed as its own site...for example bravenet.com/ecard/usernum124...
You have to copy this site and add it to the area where your web site refers what address to point to (under manage links)when someone wants to access it. Take a look at my web site and click on e-card...you will see that the browser window refers to a specific link (seperate from my site). If you do not do this then the site will either not add the link or will refer the user back to Bravenet. Hope this helps!