This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Help - unable to publish my changes....

I am having the same problem as alot of you have and I read the suggestions and followed the suggestions, unfortunately did not work.

This is what I am facing:

I am using themed pages for my web site. Everything is going well. I saved and published no problem. Then I wanted to edit the pages because I did not need all of the place holders and want to add a form to one of the pages. I accessed the files through the file manager, I was able to edit and save. Then I published the pages and the original settings came back, as if I did not change the files.

I tried someone's suggestion regarding the internet option under the control panel but no success.

I tried to download the files, work on them offline and then uploaded and faced the same problem.

Any suggestions....

Re: Help - unable to publish my changes....

Has your site been completey published to the internet? I read somewhere in their website that changes can't take place until the site has been published? I am not sure? I upgraded a week ago and had nothing but problems since.

Re: Help - unable to publish my changes....

Yes I published the web site. Every time I attempt to do the changes I save and publish not problem but when I check the web site no success. I even tried to add a counter nothing fancy, just a simple counter through what bravent provided and still having the same problem, not sure what is going on?