This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Domain problems

Last night the bravenet systems would not allow me to register the domain for my wanted URL, nomatter what Idid so I bought a Pro account and tried to use a domain from DOT.tk , well it does not work with Bravehosting so it was a failure. This morning I was able to register my Domain with Bravehosting but, it will not allow me to merge my pro account with my paid domain and both are in the Bravenet system as I bought them both through Bravenet. Can anyone help me out here so I can continue the AWF Journey as a Paid Domain?
here is my free account that I am using temporarily for my site,
http://awfedding.bravehost.com/index.html

Browser: AWFChris2

Re: Domain problems

If you are using the domain bravenet put up with youre paid account, you shouldnt have to do anything.....ahhhh....maybe just change youre nameservers.
Otherwise...give it time.
It might take up to 72 hrs. before it is all clear.

Re: Domain problems

I used a domain from DOT.TK at first and it wouldn't work so I wanted to use bravehost to do it and I registered the DOmain after I had gotten the Pro Hosting. The system thinks that I am still using the TK account because I don't understand how to change my current file directory for the Hosting. How do I change that Directory domain URL.

Browser: AWFChris2

Re: Re: Domain problems

Raise a support ticket and ask Bravenet staff which nameservers to apply to your domain name to get it to point to your hosting.