This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
To: Peter and Martin What stupid answers?

RE: My question. Why does Bravenet let their members answer their questions for them? Their knowlegde base is as Tiny as your brains. What stupid answers. I upgraded to pro, now I can't access my free website. I've tried using the website wizard, but it doesn't work. If you two so-called genious' can figure out how to resolve this problem through their database. Email me, or leave another stupid answer. This is one reason why Bravenet should not let other members resolve their problems. Phillip Chambley

To: Phillip

Bravenet provide these forums so that people can get answers to their questions from other members without having to bother bravenet staff with answering questions where an answer is already well known to many of the 6,786,000 Bravenet members.

A number of members put themselves out to help their fellow members. This is entirely voluntary and complaining about this voluntary help will just result in people ignoring your posts.

If you prefer to ask Bravenet rather than other members then DO SO. All you have to do to ask Bravenet staff a question is to open a support ticket. Of course if members started opening tickets to get answers to all of their questions then Bravenet will need to employ a lot of extra staff to provide the answers and the price of their services would need to be increased.