This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
how do i add all of my registered services to my website

in the member area i hava the registered services but on website wizard add a service it doesnt list all of my "registered services".... how do i put all of my registered services on my web site?????

Re: how do i add all of my registered services to my website

Have you registered them all under the same account? The Wizard can't cope if you have more than one account.

Which services are you having a problem with?

I received several emails from bravehost for each service I added. Each email gives me a "code" and the instructions tell me to copy and paste the "code" onto my website where I want the service added.

You should check you email.

I still have not figured out where to paste the "code" so the service will appear on my website, but I think I'm halfway there.

I have the code, where do I put it on my page?

Some Bravenet services have an 'Add A Service' option, like our Website Wizard page builder. The Wizard will add a link to your new service in a pre-defined spot in the pages built by the Wizard.

If you are using an HTML editor of your own or the Visual Editor, the simple answer is you copy the code, then paste it onto your webpage where you want your new service to appear. For example, if you want your service or service buttons to appear in your menu, then you must paste the code we provide into the appropriate spot in your webpage coding for your menu.

You have to decide where you want the service or service buttons to be displayed on your page, and then put the code we provide in the appropriate spot in your page coding. Only you would know where that spot is, so it is up to you to paste the code into the correct place on your page.

In many cases this will require a small amount of HTML knowledge to do, since you will need to be able to find the right area on your page in the raw code.

Bravenet has no way of knowing where you want the code to appear so we can't automatically add it for you.

Adding code in the Visual Editor

Follow these steps:

1. Copy the code (Edit/Copy or CTRL-C) provided to you by Bravenet

2. Open your page in the Bravenet Visual Editor and select to Edit one of your pages.

3. Click on the Code Editor tab in the editing box. It is right beside the Visual Editor tab.

4. Paste the code (Edit/Paste or CTRL-V)into the Code Editor box and Save.

Pasting your codes into the Visual or Text Editor box will NEVER work, all you will see is raw code on your page.