This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Can some1 plz help me!!!

It says on the guide that u should go to the home page and under the group photo there is an option "manage website" or sumthing like that. But when i follow the instrutions i get as far as the home page and that is it. There is no group photo or nuthin. Can some1 plz give me another way on how to manager my website.

Re: Can some1 plz help me!!!

Hey, Im having the same problem, I just cant find anywhere here to start managing my website..

http://pub10.bravenet.com/hosting/
this link might help.. but u have to be logged on..
look for a house under hosting and domains
manage hosting then file manager or wizard
hope this helps
Ive only started today and thats as far as i have got!

Hey just went to my members area and went to my personal information and put my website in, I have no idea why it wasnt there but anyway, and then I clikced on domain hosting, the lil' house in member area and from there you can go!
Good luck

hello tyson

dont worry this takes some getting used to i get lost every day im on here but i do this...

go to members area
the next page u will see manage hosting click on that it will take you to file manager/wizard n stuff
try that i could nt find the way back in either
a very kind person helped me...dont forget to write it down as you go ok?
all the best jill xx

Be sure to look at the top of this forum to see what Sticky says too. Also you might want to log in. You have to have a name and password whatever to sign in. Signing in is free.

Click on the group foto of "manage website" it will take you into two sections. One is the wizard and the other is something else. You can use either one to make your web page.

Me also same!

If you go to the search this forum section at the top you can also type in your topic and see what was said about it before. Sometimes this saves time.