Return to Website

1SLTN Forum

This posting area is currently for the sole purpose of being used to organize and post information on the 2005 NorthWest TagFest Event which will be held on April 1st & 2nd.   Note that this posting area is used for different purposes at different times.

1SLTN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Reviews

I felt that this year was more of a family reunion.
also Tag Fest is a place where we can play and lean lazer tag and meet new friends.
I do hope that no one feels hurt and will come back and join us next year.
David did play last year...although this year he hurt his back unloading the traler used in halling up the item used and was scared to play for fear of hurting his back worse. He was in pain and not one to show it.
He is looking foward to next year.
I was very thankful to John BSA for helping in the kitchen.

Re: Reviews

Well I got more out of tag fest this year than last. I did not play as much but I met a lot of really cool people and learned a lot about the tag and Hasbro and all sorts of things I would have never known before. I went home with a big smile on my face. I think it was the only part of me that did not hurt.

Seeing how Wilsonville is somewhat local we could have a secong event later in the year that would be an adult only theme. Or maybe more like older teens and up? I spoke with Tom Baker and he told me of some new thingy he made that sounds just like what we need for LARPS. Maybe we could get ahold of Tom and Alex and plan for them to come out later this year?

Just an idea and I am not going to push it. I know it takes a lot to set up events even on a small scale.