Return to Website

1SLTN Forum

This posting area is currently for the sole purpose of being used to organize and post information on the 2005 NorthWest TagFest Event which will be held on April 1st & 2nd.   Note that this posting area is used for different purposes at different times.

1SLTN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Who all is signed up!

The following People are signed up for TagFest:

1 David Roman
2 Cathie Roman
3 Jenifer Wilson
4 Dwain Wilson (grin)
5 John (acka LaserBait)(plus possibly 1 other)
6 Doug Ross (& hopefully his wife)
7 TagFerret & Wife
8 Peter Montgomery
9 David Riddle
10 Gabriel Kitman (and possibly 2 others)
11 Brian Smith
26 Barry's Troop (14 boys - 2 Adult leaders)
---------------------------------------------
If your name is not on the above list, then I'm not expecting you to show up...so I'm not buying food for you, or saving you a place to sleep in a cabin if you need one......please go to the website and click on SIGN UP under the TagFest Banner at www.1SLT.com.

Oh, and don't forget to hit SUBMIT at the bottom of the sign up sheet, or I'll never get your information.....oh, and don't click on it till after you have filled in the sheet!

================================================
People that I'm waiting on for an official yes/no

-Tunde and crew(1-6 people)

-Gaila Bill & Crew (2-12 people)

-Pete Schwartz(1-2 people)

-Troop/Crew 75(2-12 people)

-Jon Cook (1-2 people)

Re: Who all is signed up!

Dave Roman,

It's Dave R-I-M-P-L-E here (not to be confused with Dave Riddle, Dave Ripple, or any other Dave for that matter). I'll be coming, along with my buddy Wizzo, and he has a friend who may show up, too. Two of us fer sure, maybe one more.

Dave Rimple

Riddle............DOETH!

ooops!

Sorry about that....twas in the twighlight zone when I typed up the list.....had a hairy bannana brain fart.

Riddle should have been Rimple.....where the hell I got Riddle...I'll never know!

(Drat! missed my opportunity to blame it on a spelling checker.....lol)

Re: Who all is signed up!

You're a funny guy Dave; I'll tag you last.